Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
board privacy

Board privacy
Better response on post <span class="highlight" style="padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px;">Board</span> privacyHello guys!

I decided to make things more private on the board... So, guests will not be able to see the Registered user areas and posts. Suggestions?
--
Less ego, more code..
I think this is a good idea. Helps maintaining a high standard.
(08-08-2020, 11:20 AM)am0nsec Wrote: I think this is a good idea. Helps maintaining a high standard.

That's the point... Quality > Quantity
--
Less ego, more code..
(08-08-2020, 10:37 AM)SWaNk Wrote: Hello guys!

I decided to make things more private on the board... So, guests will not be able to see the Registered user areas and posts. Suggestions?

great idea, what about to se members more active and writing relevante code/paper. After some time, we can analyze the possibility of raising these level members.
(08-08-2020, 12:28 PM)regasmx86 Wrote:
(08-08-2020, 10:37 AM)SWaNk Wrote: Hello guys!

great idea, what about to se members more active and writing relevante code/paper. After some time, we can analyze the possibility of raising these level members.

That's the idea, I didn't had time to write down the rules about access evolution... I'm not thinking on payment... The idea is to give access to restricted content based on posts, contributions and interaction.
--
Less ego, more code..